We are delighted that you are considering the Stephenville Historical House Museum for your photo shoot. To ensure a positive experience for everyone, please follow our photography policies.
Photo shoots during and after designated museum hours are included in these requirements. We trust that you will honor our policies after hours. Thank you for your kind cooperation!
Please do not...
- All persons involved in photography or videography must abide by museum policies.
- Museum staff, directors, or designees reserve the right to deny photo permission or terminate any photographer's activity for failure to comply with these policies.
- Because museum grounds are often rented for special events, you may wish to call ahead to see if the museum grounds will be available.
- Photographs may not be published, sold, or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner without written permission.
- climb on structures, trees, or fencing.
- stand or sit in flowerbeds.
- leave children unsupervised.
- move or reposition any items.
- Please do not park on grass.
- Parties that arrive in more than two vehicles should park on Shappard street adjacent to the museum grounds (near the Oxford House) to allow room for other visitors.
About the museum
- Museum visitors, programs, and events take precedence over photo shoots.
- Photography must be conducted without disruption to museum operations.
- No interruption or inconvenience is permitted.
- The Stephenville Historical House Museum is managed by a dedicated, volunteer board of directors and part-time staff.
- Volunteer gardeners maintain our beautiful landscape.